Monday, January 25, 2010

Sayings

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then its not the end"- Author unknown.

I came across this saying and I thought it was just perfect. How true is this saying? I think it is just something that I need to tell myself over and over and it will keep me fighting. I feel that this is what I have been doing for almost 2 years. Fighting. Fighting for my happy ending. I have that one goal in my mind and I know it will happen someday. I will be a mom. I wont stop fighting until I hold my sweet baby in my arms.

It will all be OK and if its not, I have more fighting in me and its not the end.


Another great one that I always think about is:
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."-Lao Tzu.

I think of every month my single step. Each month trying to get pregnant. Then if I am pregnant, then my single steps will be weeks. Just taking one moment at a time and cherishing that moment as it comes. That's all I can do.

No comments: