Monday, February 1, 2010

Second betas are in

I went this morning for another blood test. My betas are 220. They did double from Saturday. The nurse said that was good. I don't go again until Monday.

I am trying to be positive. I am trying to think this one will work, this one will be different, but its very hard. My betas last pregnancy were great too.

I am trying to stay calm and relax. I just purchased a new relaxation CD. I do relaxation every night. I purchased this CD.

http://www.anjionline.com/pages/PregnancyMeditationCDs.html

So You're Pregnant!
Imagery and Meditations for support during your First Trimester
Enhance your pregnancy experience, foster a deeper connection with your baby, begin to help form your baby's brain, and prepare for upcoming motherhood. Each exercise contains a general relaxation exercise, scientifically accurate imagery of your baby's development, a chance to "check in" with how you are feeling both physically and emotionally, and ends with a short meditation specific to your stage of pregnancy.

This recording contains three tracks:
Track1: First Month (positive pregnancy test - 6 weeks exactly)
Track 2:(7th week-10 weeks)
Track 3: (11th week - 14 weeks)

Each track is approx 22-25 minutes in length.

I think this will help me very much. I used her relaxation CD that was for the IVF process and it was great.

No comments: