Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 7

Your Baby: Week 7
Baby's brain, both hemispheres,is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.


I made it to week 7. I have an ultrasound on Thursday. Hopefully we will get some more good news.

I have been feeling more tired this week. I find myself in bed by 7:30-8 pm no later. I used to read before I fell asleep, but I have been finding myself too tired to even do that. I wake up every hour to pee and since I'm up I am starving in the middle of the night. A new symptom I have is heartburn. I don't even mind having symptoms. I know its all good.

I also have been listening to podcasts. I have found a few I really like. Pregtastic, A Pea in the Podcast and Babytime. I listen to them during my commute to and from work. They are great! You can also go to their websites and listen there.

www.pregtastic.com/

http://www.peainthepodcast.com/

http://www.babytimeshow.com/

I will post how my ultrasound went on Thursday. Please keep us in your thoughts. I hope our little superstar continues to grow strong.

No comments: