Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mantras

A mantra is a powerful word or phrase that may or may not have meaning in the same way as a sentence. I compiled some mantras I found on the Internet and I asked some wonderful ladies on a board I go to.
I do relaxation every night and I want to say these mantras as I am doing the relaxation. When I feel scared, frightened,worried or anxious I am going to think of these mantras. I am going to put a copy of these mantras in my pocketbook so I will have them if I need to say them.
I am going to take care of myself and my sanity by keeping myself busy, entertained, and positive.
Here is a list I have compiled. If you have any others please email me or feel free to comment on this post.
I also complied this list to help others. Feel free to copy this entry and say them to yourselves.


Today I am pregnant and I love my baby.

I am pregnant until someone tells me otherwise.

My past does not dictate my future.

A previous miscarriage does not mean I will have another miscarriage.

Hope does not make bad things happen.

You cannot ‘jinx’ your pregnancy by creating a ticker, getting excited, or telling someone. Live in the positive!

There is nothing I can do to prevent a miscarriage from happening. Worrying yourself sick doesn't prevent a miscarriage. And if (gods forbid) it were to happen again, I know I will survive.

Whatever path you and the baby are on, you're already on. There is nothing you can do about it now, especially worrying, to change the outcome. Try to enjoy being pregnant and celebrate your little one!

My past does not determine my future.

History does not have to repeat itself.

One day at a time.

Today I am pregnant and nothing else matters.

I am going to have this baby!

1 comment:

Shanny said...

This are mantras I plan on living on if/when I get lucky again.
And yes, today you are pregnant and you are going to have this baby!