Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year

"I hope 2009 brings us better luck and we have no more heartaches. I am looking forward to the new year. I am trying to be positive that 2009 is our year. That we will have our miracle baby. "

That was the first part of my entry in last years new years blog entry.

Well sad to say that wish never happened. 2009 was not a better year. We still had heartaches. As I was in the shower today I was thinking to myself. Instead of feeling sad that this wasn't a good year, what happened that was good about it.
Well, I was pregnant. Even though it was for 8 weeks, I cherished those weeks. I found the doctor I am with now. My new reproductive endocrinologist is amazing. I am in such a wonderful practice. After my third miscarriage I switched. They found out that I in fact had a uterine septum and I had surgery to fix it in November.We are now moving on to IVF and I couldn't be happier. I feel like its a sign that the IVF will be in January. New year, better luck.

Its so easy to say, "this year was horrible, I just want to look forward to the new year and put this past one behind me." Though I feel this way, I also feel that I am glad things happened. They say things happen for a reason. If I didn't miscarry with my third I wouldn't of switched doctors, they wouldn't have found the septum and I wouldn't of been in the middle of IVF. I probably would of kept miscarrying and not knowing the reasons.

I also found out alot about myself that I am working on. My whole body and soul has been reworked. I am in the best shape of my life and I am the healthiest I have been in years.
I workout now in moderation. I do yoga more now that works on my flexibility and mind. I eat healthy foods.I don't diet anymore,starving myself and restricting my eating to lose weight. I simply eat foods that are good for me. I am preparing my body for a healthy pregnancy.

I know this year with be our year. I can feel it. Although I said this before, I know its true this time. Most of this year I will be pregnant. I will be growing a beautiful baby. We will have our miracle baby. My blog entry for next year will say "what a wonderful year we had!"

2010, I am ready for you.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

You are so much more at peace with 2009 than I am, you are right though, it brought us to where we are at this point. Hope 2010 brings you an awesome bundle of joy and lots of blessings =)