Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Book review

I am not sure if many of you know this but I moved in November and I now have an hour commute in the morning to work. At first I hated it. Then, I started getting books on cd and love it. I actually look forward getting in my car and listening to a good book. I just like having that hour to myself to just get involved in a good book. I just finished listening to The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. I enjoyed it so much. It was hysterical. I was laughing in the car. People must of thought I was weird cracking up driving to work. I loved the reader also she had a beautiful English accent and I just was so relaxed driving to work. I also just finished reading Confessions of a Shopaholic by her as well. I guess I am a little behind because these books have been out for a while now. I am planning on reading or listening to all of her books.

I am an avid reader. I always have a book by my night stand and love to read before I go to bed. I just enjoy going to another place and using my imagination and picturing these characters. I am now reading the new Adriana Trigiani novel Very Valentine. I just started it and I like it so far.
Where I live now the library is right down the street. I live in a small community so if I want a book I put my name in and there is not a huge waiting list.

If any of you have some must read books please feel free to email me at arlpd@yahoo.com. I would love to hear for some suggestions.

Thank you and happy reading!

No comments: