Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 11

Average size: 1.6 in, .25 oz

The baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a lime, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two, nor will you notice the hiccuping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

I am feeling very good. Still very tired. They say I should start to get more energy. I did notice that at night I am in bed a little later than I have been. Only a half and hour.
This week I have a little anxiety. I feel like this is another hurdle I need to get over. I see my OB/GYN next Monday for another ultrasound. I just think if I can make it to next Monday, with a great ultrasound, I will feel a little better.
Right now I am scared. I cant help but think of my second pregnancy. This was the week that I found out I had a missed miscarriage. Its very fresh in my mind. Going along thinking all is fine, when in reality things were very wrong. I still have that fear that I will go to the doctor next Monday and they will tell me that the baby is gone. I know I need to stay positive but it is so hard. I think of this week as a huge hurdle. I pray I jump over it no problem and all will be ok.

Well, I am officially in the BellaBand.
http://www.ingridandisabel.com/

I can leave my pants unbuttoned and this band goes over the zipper and unbuttoned buttons. Its great. I don't feel squished as I did when I had them buttoned. I don't have a baby bump yet, Um... I guess you can I am pudgy. My stomach is no longer flat. Its very bloated.
My husband and I joke all the time and saying this baby takes after his daddy. He/she needs to eat all the time! The fact is I feel very sick if I don't eat every two hours.

I hope this week goes by fast and Monday comes with good news. I think I will be able to relax a little more if all is great then.

No comments: