Monday, December 29, 2008

A New Year

I hope 2009 brings us better luck and we have no more heartaches. I am looking forward to the new year. I am trying to be positive that 2009 is our year. That we will have our miracle baby. As I look back and reflect on 2008 I see some happy times but they are followed by really sad times. I got pregnant in February 2008, my best friend had a baby in February of 2008, sadly I miscarried in March of 2008, then I got pregnant in April of 2008, May of 2008 I got to see our baby and see the beautiful heartbeat on the ultrasound screen, but then again miscarried in June of 2008, we welcomed a new nephew in June of 2008, we celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary in September of 2008, and we bought a house in November of 2008.
With all these heartaches, one thing remained the same, I love my husband so very much. My husband has been my rock. I wouldn't have made it through this year without him. We have gotten closer. We have endured so much that we just thank god that we have each other. When we got married a year ago we vowed to be there for each other for better or for worse. I think we have had enough worse. I am hoping 2009 brings us those better times.

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I hope that 2009 brings you much happiness and joy as well!