Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finding the Christmas spirit


I am housebound today as slow is falling, again. We are going to get a foot or more where I live. Today I decided I am going to read, watch a Christmas movie and wrap my Christmas gifts. On the TV the Nutcracker is on and I can hear the beautiful music from the kitchen. I went shopping last night and finished my shopping. I stopped by at Macy's like I do every year to get a couple of new Christmas ornaments. I found a couple that I liked and I then found two angels. One is for Baby November and the other is for Baby January. Our two angels.
I am excited to give my gifts to my nieces and nephew. They always seem to put a smile on my face.
As the snow is falling outside and music plays in the background, I am slowly getting my Christmas spirit back.
I am trying to stay positve and think that next Christmas I will have a little one with me. I will buy a Baby's First Christmas ornament. I will have my dreams come true.

No comments: