Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 25- 15 more weeks!

Weeks 25-28 (month 6): Eggplant

Whats Baby S up to?
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight, a pound and a half, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair, and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.
Let your spouse put an ear to your belly, he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink, perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Well I have found out that I can't do what I used to. I can't go go go anymore. I get very tired and I feel aches and pains that I never did. I have been swimming in my pool and it feel so much better.
I also have sciatic now and it hurts to walk. I have to listen to my body more now. I am also feeling more pressure on my bladder. So that means more trips to the bathroom.
Baby is moving up a storm and I can’t tell you how much I love that feeling.
I usually love summer but this year I can’t wait for it to be over. Not because of the heat, but I just want October to get here so I can hold my sweet baby in my arms.

15 more weeks! I can’t wait to meet you my sweet little one.

No comments: