Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 22

What is Baby S up to?
Watch what you say, baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

Well some exiting news this week. My husband felt the baby move! I always grab his hand and say, "feel that?". He has always been, "um no". But on Monday night he felt it! The baby kicked in two places! He said, "was that it?" "I felt it, that is so cool!".

The baby definitely sleeps alot during the day. In the morning and at night are the most active times. I love at night laying down in bed and reading and feeling the baby move up a storm.Some nights I swear its doing acrobats in my belly. I just feel so connected to the baby. I then every night do my relaxation. I then talk to the baby and say good night and how I hope it continues to grow nice and strong and I also tell the baby how very much I love him/her. I then go to sleep. Its a ritual I just love.

My mornings are the same. I lay in bed for a little while before getting up and just feel the baby move. During my commute at work, I listen to classical music and just feel the baby squirm around. What a great feeling. I feel like I am never alone and I am bonding so much to this little precious baby.

18 or so more weeks and I get to meet my little one that I feel inside me. I can not wait!

No comments: