Friday, November 6, 2009

One step closer

I am one step closer to motherhood. I can feel it. I had the uterine septum surgery on Wednesday. I am recovering from it. The doctor put me on estogen to help heal the uterus faster.
Please talk to your doctors if you have had recurrent pregnancy loss. Please don't take that it is bad luck as a reason.
Make sure you have a hysteroscopy. This is a way they can look inside your uterus. Also, please remember my story. One doctor told me I had a uterine septum, I had the surgery with another doctor and she said no I don't have one, I miscarried my third and I had another hysteroscopy with a new doctor, he said that I fact had one and now here I am with it finally out. If they left it alone I would miscarry again. Also what no one knew about and thank god I had the hysteroscopy, was that I had products of conception still in my uterus. So if you went natural with your miscarriages please ask for a hysteroscopy to make sure everything is out of the uterus.
The doctor also told me I would miscarry if the baby implanted there as well.

So I feel that I am one step closer to motherhood. I will be a mom.

Much love,
Suzanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having my uterine septum surgery today. I came upon your blog looking for information about it, there is not a lot out there! I was wondering how long do you have to wait till you are able to try again???
Looking forward to reading your posts!