Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here we go again

Hello Everyone!
I am sorry I have been such a bad blogger. Luca keeps me very busy.He has turned into a little comedian and there is a never a dull moment in our house. He is so smart, says about 30 words. We just had his 15 month appointment and he is in the 50th percentile for weight and 97th for height!
I am still breastfeeding, just morning and night. I love it. I love the feeling of being so close to him.
We are trying for number two and we have been for a while. I did see my RE in November and we were all set to do IVF again. I had to stop breastfeeding because of the medications. I called up 1 week before I was supposed to start Lupron and said I needed to cancel it. I couldn't bring myself to stop breastfeeding. I wasn't ready and he wasn't either. He gets very excited when he nurses.
I gave myself a goal. If I don't get pregnant by April I will see my RE again. Luca will be a year and half.
Although I have to admit, it tough and a huge disappointment every month I don't get pregnant. I am trying to stay positive but its so hard. I do question myself if that was the right decision I made. But I think I am doing what is right for my son right now.
I used to see people with a child and think, what do you have to be sad about you already have a child. Your lucky!
I have learned, infertility at anytime, whether you have a child already or not, its still hard to deal with.

No comments: