Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Faith

I have had a few people reach out to me and email me. They came across my blog and wanted to share their story with me. I cant tell you how that makes me feel. This is the reason why I wrote this blog to begin with. I wanted to let people know, you are not alone, this is what happened, it will all work out in the end. Don't give up and have faith. Also when I was going through everything, I didn't have a place where I could read to see what will happen or what works. I wanted that for people. I wanted to say to whoever reads, please keep the faith. I am a firm believer if you want something, you have to believe and make it happen.

Ever since I can remember I wanted to be a mother. I wasn't into having a huge career. I just wanted to be a mother. I was not going to give up. I would of done anything to have that happen.


Now I have this miracle baby boy who I am so in love with. He makes my day when I come in his room in the morning and he dances and gets so excited when he sees me. He cant wait for me to pick him up. He just hugs me so tight or at night when I breastfeed him I just think I used to dream of doing this. I hold him in my arms and I think, it was all worth it. I was waiting for you for a long time. You were so worth the wait.


I had faith that this day would come. I think I am a better mother for it all. I feel every day with him is so special and I don't take one day for granted. He is so healthy, smart, and his motor skills are so incredible. He amazes me every day.


I want to say to you all, please have faith. Don't give up hope. You will be mothers. You will hold your sweet baby in your arms. You will hold the baby you dreamed of and waited for.

Please feel free to email me. I am always here to answer questions you have.


























No comments: