Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 14

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

I had my 14 week appointment yesterday to check my cervix. The ultrasound tech was not saying anything. I said, "your not saying anything, you are making me nervous!". My husband was there and said, "Its ok I see him moving around." Thank god. My heart stops when I get an ultrasound until they tell me all is ok.
My cervix is stable. It didn't get shorter but my doctor still wants to check it to 20 weeks. Cool! I will keep on seeing the baby for a little while more.

I will post some belly pictures and ultrasound pictures soon!

No comments: