Yes you read that right. I did the Body Dialogue with my therapist last night. As I explained before in my previous post, Body Dialogue is a process in which you are guided into a deeply relaxed state and into a dialogue with the part of their body that needs healing. In my case,my reproductive organs. In that dialogue, the person connects with and listens to the wisdom of the body and what it needs to heal. I actually talked with my reproductive organs and asked them what they need from me.
She said I did very well. It was a very different experience.
What I got from it is that I need to relax more. Maybe do some relaxation and yoga. I am going to really try to do yoga 4 times a week. I have not been good at doing it lately and I really want to make an effort and commit myself to do this. I think this is what I need.
I also got crystal healing stones. The Pregnancy/Birthing Set includes the following genuine crystals:
* Green Moss Agate is a birthing crystal that lessens the physical pain of birth and ensures a good delivery. This is also a stone of new beginnings.
* Nephrite Jade assists with fertility and childbirth.
* Moonstone helps the reproductive system and is an excellent stone for conception, pregnancy, childbirth, and breast feeding. It also provides significant aid during the birthing process.
* Unakite treats the reproductive system and aids healthy pregnancy.
* Blue Chalcedony is used by Mothers to increase lactation, and it also fosters the maternal instinct.Quartz Crystal reduces physical and mental restlessness during pregnancy, and redirects positive energy in the right direction.
I am not sure if it works but I feel its well worth a try. I really want to go for the more spiritual approach and do everything in my power to conceive and carry a healthy baby to term.
I honestly believe your mind is so powerful. If you think and believe things will work out, they will.
I saw a new RE today. He was fabulous and I am so happy I found him. He said something to me that really stuck in my mind. He said this is tough what you went and what you are going through. 50% of marriages end in divorce without these problems. When this is thrown in the equation the number goes up to 70%. If you and your husband can get through this then you are better than all of us. You marriage will be so much stronger. He said you will also appreciate what you have more. A baby and a great marriage. Which is true. He said he is certain and confident that I will have a baby.
I have to have that as my goal. I will have a great marriage and we will get through this together and we will have a beautiful healthy baby someday... and oh my what a precious gift it will be.