Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our next step

I am looking forward to tomorrow. My husband and I are going to the Reproductive Science Center. This is our next step. Its been a year this month that we have been trying to conceive. My ob/gyn said OK enough is enough, you need to see someone. I will be seeing a reproductive endocrinologist there. I sent over all my paperwork from my previous ob/gyn. I felt good that they wanted my medical records one week before my appointment so the doctor could look at them first. That made me feel good. They can test me and get to the bottom to why I am now having a hard time getting pregnant. I heard alot of good things about this place and I heard alot of couple having success going here. I hope we are one of those couples soon.

2 comments:

The Riesbergs said...

I wish you all the best with the RE! I'm praying they will help you get your BFP!

Crysbena said...

Best of luck with your RE! I hope they can find the next steps for you and DH. Good luck!