Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 29- Fitness



Your baby is growing rapidly now.  This week he weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash)  and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is getting bigger to accommodate his growing brain – which is busy developing billions of neurons. Every day, about 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in your baby's skeleton, which is now hardening. With this rapid growth, it's no surprise that your baby's nutritional needs reach their peak during this trimester.

I am a workout junkie. Always have been.  Now I am still keeping up with my workouts and do something everyday. I am still teaching my muscle classes.  I feel good when I workout. My vericose veins feel so much better because I workout.
I am also a big fitness DVD girl. I have always had a huge fitness library.  I have quite a few prenatal DVDs as well.  Here is my fitness regimne right now. I am hoping to teach until the end. I worked out until the end with my son and because of that I had a quick labor.


Sunday: Prenatal Yoga DVD-Shiva Rae Prenatal yoga


Monday: Walk on treadmill, outside, or Summer Sanders prenatal dvd

Tuesday: Teach a muscle class

Wednesday: Walk on treadmill, outside or Lindsey Brin prenatal DVD.

Thursday: Off

Friday: Prenatal yoga DVD- Crunch Yoga Mama

Saturday: Prenatal DVD- Buff Moms to Be- Full Body toning and sculpting.

No comments: