Monday, October 10, 2011

Luca's Birthday Party!

We had a blue, green, car, 1st birthday themed party for Luca. It went really well. We cleared out our family room and rented tables and chairs. I used this website for the decorations.


http://www.1stwishes.com/
http://www.1stbirthdayparty.com/sweet-little-cupcake-boy1.html


I got buckets at IParty and bought stickers from Vistaprint with Luca's face and Happy 1st Birthday on theme. I put blue and green wrapped chocolate in them and put them on the tables.





Cupcakes!



Kids table. Lollipops, bubbles, and party hats!


Candy! Green and blue candy, 1st birthday boy mints and m&m's. Used glass jars I got from when my husband gave me flowers through the years and bought a few at Michael's Craft. Lollipops from Michael's. Wooden cars from Michael's. I glued a few to some of the decorations. Stickers from Vistaprint. I had a few invitations that were extras, I cut them and put them in the glass jars.




Pinata! Luca's outfit from The Wooden Soldier. I actually got it for Easter but it was too big. Weather was in the 70's! It worked out perfectly! We had a great time. Happy Birthday our sweet baby boy!!!


No comments: