Tuesday, July 13, 2010

27 weeks- We ordered our Baby Furniture!

Whats Baby S up to?
Your not-so-tiny-anymore brilliant baby(about 2 pounds and 14.5 inches long!) is slowly rotating in preparation to “head out.” Obviously, this doesn’t happen overnight, but when you start to feel an unfamiliar pressure on your cervix, you’ll know you’ve got a fully flipped baby locked and loaded for the countdown to their birthday! Even now, at the beginning of the third trimester, their little lungs are already capable of breathing air while the pulmonary vascular system can provide sufficient gas exchange and the central nervous system can generally regulate rhythmic breathing as well as their basal body temperature. For what it’s worth, at this point in a healthy pregnancy a premature child (with intensive care) could easily win on the show: “Survivor: The Early Years.”

Whats new this week?
Well I guess no news is good news. Thursday I went for the glucose test. The nurse said if she didn't call me all is good. So no call means I passed!
Sunday my mother and I wen to look for baby furniture. We both fell in love with this set. We wanted to get my husbands opinion and he loves it too. Last night we went and ordered it! They said it takes 10 to 12 weeks to come in. I absolutely love it. Its so classic. We did order white. Both boy and girl bedding goes great with it. I cant wait to get the nursery all set up! We are going to paint the nursery a light, calming green.
Things are moving along.
Here is the furniture we picked.

http://www.munirefurniture.com/bristol_01.htm


13 more weeks! I can't wait to hold my little one in my arms and rock on the glider in his/her nursery.

No comments: